How to Remove Audio from Video on Android and iPhone
This tutorial covers how to remove audio from video on Android and iPhone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Remove Audio from Video on Android and iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to remove audio from video on Android and iPhone
Many versions of video creation have been introduced ranging from professional video authoring and editing to poor video editing to post on any social media platform or similar affiliate platforms to show some important event. However, tasks like removing audio from videos are video editing basics which can be too fancy with proper professional video editor. So many streamlined versions of video editors are created that they are also available on smartphones.
This article answers a basic question many users have: How do I remove audio from video on my phone? This article introduces various solutions in the form of Android and iPhone apps which will eventually help users to remove sound from video on smartphone.
Replace audio in video on Android
- To get started, download and install Video Sound Editor on your Android phone.
- Open the app, click Add audio to video. Select a video from the gallery.
- Click Add sound. Choose the audio file and cut it if necessary.
- Tap Add and click the Save button in the upper right corner.
In no time, the edited video will be saved in your phone memory. Publish what you can share directly on social networks or with your contacts. If you just want to mute the video, ie remove its audio, use the “Video Mute” feature provided in the app.
Replace audio in video on iPhone
Fortunately, in order to remove audio from a video, you don’t need to install any third-party app on your iPhone. Simply open the Photos app, navigate to the required video and click the âEditâ button. Then tap three dots at the bottom and select iMovie. Once in the iMovie editor, change the sound icon under the time slider and hit “Done.”
However, it does not allow you to edit the audio or music of a video. Anyway, the same can be done by installing a simple app, as follows.
- Download Add Music to Video Editor from the App Store. Open the app and import the video you want to edit.
- Click âTap here to add musicâ and add music tracks, songs or recordings as you like.
- Hold down and drag the music to position it correctly. Once you are done editing, click Save.
Final Words: How to Remove Audio from Video on Android and iPhone
hope you will understand this item How to Remove Audio from Video on Android and iPhone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.