How to make any app bigger on iPhone or iPad 2022
This tutorial is about how to enlarge any app on iPhone or iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enlarge Any App on iPhone or iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Maximize Any App on iPhone or iPad
It’s perfect if you forgot your glasses in a dark restaurant. While most people seem familiar with the flashlight option on the iPhone, the magnification feature, which the phone’s camera uses to magnify text, seems a little less familiar. That’s because it’s buried in the settings menu. Here’s how to use Magnifier when you need it: If you’re using an iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Plus, or iPhone XR, just triple-press the button on the right side of the phone. If you have an older iPhone, triple tap the home button to open the Magnifier app. You will see a screen that looks like this:
Use the slider to increase or decrease the text size. Tap the screen to focus, similar to the camera app. Press the lock button to fix the focus, or use the filter button (bottom right) to apply different filters that may make reading easier. Finally, press the middle button to take a photo. That’s it. It’s really useful even for people who can wear glasses but still need help zooming in on super small text like the small manual text I used in the image above.
Enable Accessibility Zoom on iPhone and iPad
- Zoom is an accessibility feature that you will first need to enable in order to use it. Open your settings and select “Accessibility”. Tap “Zoom,” then turn on the toggle for Zoom on the next screen.
- The feature is now enabled and ready when you are. But before you try to use it, let’s look at a few options you might want to adjust first, depending on how you plan to use Zoom.
Track concentration and smart writing
If the app you want to zoom uses a keyboard, you can enable Follow Focus, which also gives you the option to enable Smart Typing. Follow Focus keeps track of your selections, cursor and input. Smart typing switches to window zoom (below) when the keyboard appears.
This setting allows you to zoom using the whole screen or keep it in a smaller window. Using full screen zoom will enlarge your whole screen and obviously the app you are using. If you use window zoom, you will control a small window which contains a zoomed part inside as shown below.
Use Zoom for an app on iPhone and iPad
- When you’re ready to use Zoom, open the app and double-tap the screen with three fingers. Then use three fingers to drag and move across the screen. If you are using window zoom, you can use one finger to drag the window to place it where you want it.
- To adjust the magnification, use zoom, double-tap with three fingers, then hold while dragging on the screen. When you reach the desired magnification level, release and then use your fingers to move around the screen as described.
- You can use the same buttons and commands in your app when using Zoom.
- To turn off zoom when you’re done, double-tap the screen with three fingers.
Final words: How to make any app bigger on iPhone or iPad
I hope you understand this article How to Enlarge Any App on iPhone or iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.