How to hide the app on Android or iPhone
This tutorial is for the How to Hide App on Android or iPhone app. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to hide the app on Android or iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to hide the app on Android or iPhone
Finding out how to hide apps on Android can be frustrating. Not all brands of Android phones give you the option to do this, and each has a different process for which ones do. It is needlessly difficult to figure out how to hide apps that distract you often or private apps that you prefer to keep away from other users of your phone.
While Android 12 introduces native support for locked folders when beta is released later this year, hidden apps won’t be available anytime soon. Your only option right now is to use a Samsung, OnePlus, or Xiaomi phone with this feature as part of their exclusive Android skins. Follow our guides below to find out how to use the hidden app systems of these three brands. As more and more phone makers offer the option to hide apps in the future, we will definitely add them to our list.
Apple provides its users with a lot of customization features and allows them to manage apps on the iPhone. However, one of the features that iPhones lacked is the ability to allow users to hide an installed app or just make it private so that others cannot access it. And while Apple devices don’t have a special feature for this, it’s still possible to keep a particular app out of sight, or in other words, make it private. Follow these simple steps to learn how to hide apps on iPhone.
Hide apps on Samsung phones
Here is how to hide apps on Samsung Android phone. Not all Samsung phones have the same settings, but this method should work:
- Open your app drawer.
- Touch the three dots at the top right.
- Open your home screen settings (or just settings).
- Select the Hide apps option.
- Choose the apps you want to hide.
- Confirm with the Apply button (or press Done).
Hide apps on LG phones
Some LG phones allow you to hide apps through the home screen settings.
- Long press on the home screen to open the home screen settings.
- Open the option to hide apps.
- Choose any app you want to hide.
- Confirm with the Done button.
Hide apps on Xiaomi phones
Xiaomi phones have a built-in app lock feature, but you need to configure it. Here’s how to disguise apps on Xiaomi phones:
- Open your settings.
- Tap App lock, then tap the gear icon.
- Touch Hidden apps.
- Tap Manage hidden apps.
- Choose the apps you want to hide.
Later, you can find the apps you have hidden by zooming out on the home screen and unlocking the app lock feature with your fingerprint.
Hide apps on OnePlus phones
OnePlus phones have a feature called Hidden Space folder that lets you hide apps. You can even password protect the Hidden Space folder to make sure your apps stay more hidden. Here’s how to hide apps on OnePlus phones:
- Open the app drawer and swipe right.
- Touch + to add apps.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm.
- Touch the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose Enable Password and set a strong password for maximum security.
Hide apps on Huawei phones
Huawei phones have a private folder called PrivateSpace where you can hide apps with files and lock them with your fingerprint. However, you cannot move apps from your Home screen to PrivateSpace; you will need to upload them again directly to the PrivateSpace folder.
First, you need to configure PrivateSpace first by going to Settings> Security & Privacy> PrivateSpace. With this setup, here’s how to hide apps on your Huawei phone:
- Open PrivateSpace with your fingerprint.
- Download the apps you want to keep private. And it’s.
How to hide apps on iPhone
To hide apps on iPhone, you need to create a folder for certain apps and push the apps you want to hide (maybe a dating app or a game too old to play) to the second page of the folder. . Then the apps will not be visible on your home screen. The process is really simple. If all of your apps are taking up too much space, here’s how to free up storage space on your smartphone.
- First, create a folder. You can do this by touching and holding an app and dragging it onto another app. This will create a folder with these two apps. Once you see that the folder has been created, you can release the app. You can add as many applications as you want to the folder. The folder will be named automatically by your phone, but you can edit it by clicking on the text above the folder after creating it.
- Now drag the app you want to hide into the folder you just created. Long press the app to drag it to the new folder, just like you did in the last step to create the folder.
- If you want to hide multiple apps, drag them to the folder as well.
- Then open the folder and long press on the app you want to hide. While keeping your finger on it, slide it to the right side of the folder. A new folder page will be created and your application will be moved there. Drop the app so that it stays on the second page of the workbook.
- Repeat step 4 for all the apps you want to hide. As you create more pages in your folder, you will see different dots appear at the bottom of the screen. These dots indicate the number of pages in your folder, and you can swipe left or right to navigate between them.
- Then when you return to the home screen, only apps will be visible on the first page of the folder. Beware of these red flags that someone is tracking your cell phone.
Final words: How to hide the app on Android or iPhone
hope you will understand this item How to hide the app on Android or iPhone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.