How to Check Screen Time on iPhone 2022
This tutorial is about checking screen time on iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Check Screen Time on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Check Screen Time on iPhone
Screen Time is a core part of iOS and iPadOS, so it works across all apps without developers or individual apps having to make any changes to benefit from it. Located in the Settings app, it monitors how you use your devices, displaying everything from time spent in specific app categories and specific apps to how often you picked up your iPhone in a day or even an hour. specific. . The data collected can be viewed in handy graphs in the Screen Time menu, and at the start of the week on Monday morning you’ll receive a report on a notification so you can see exactly what you’ve been up to this week and how it’s done. goes. compare to the previous week and how much time you wasted on certain apps.
Apple breaks down apps using App Store categories so you can see if you play a lot of games, spend time on social media, or are a caregiver. Since the data is pulled from the App Store and checked by a human, you shouldn’t find that, say, a game is hiding in a working category and giving a good indication of how you’re using your devices. to see your watch time. Screen Time and To access all the data collected by the feature, go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap on the Screen Time menu.
How to Check Screen Time on iPhone
- First, launch the “Settings” app from the home screen.
- Now go to “Screen Time”.
- You will need to enable Screen Time first. Tap “Enable Screen Time” to continue.
- A pop-up window will appear with information about what you can do with Screen Time. Press “Continue”.
- You can then choose whether it’s your iPhone or your child’s iPhone. For this guide, we’re focusing on checking your own screen time.
- Screen Time usage is only recorded once you enable the feature. You will not be able to retroactively view previous Screen Time data. However, once you use your phone for a while, you will see data on the graph. Tap “See all activity” for a more in-depth breakdown.
- Here you will see the apps that are taking up that screen time.
Final Words: How to Check Screen Time on iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Check Screen Time on iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.